High-quality insulation for agricultural buildings from Kingspan Insulation
In the construction of agricultural buildings, specific demands are imposed on the insulation of livestock accommodation, dairy rooms, storage and sorting areas, depots and other buildings and spaces. Achieving a constant temperature with maximum control of the indoor climate with minimal resources
and effort is a fine art.
In the storage of arable and horticultural products, preventing wastage caused by humidity, decay and disease is vitally important. For this purpose, Kingspan Selthaan insulating boards can be integrated in systems in which factors such as ventilation and the way in which a building is constructed play a role.
Kingspan supplies various types of insulating board for the construction of agricultural buildings. Special matching auxiliary materials make Kingspan insulation board completely user-friendly.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0,025 W/m.K
- Smart and light appearance for attractive finishing
- Rot and fungus proof
- Easy to install
- Durable retention of insulation value
- Available in custom lengths
- Easy to clean
- Chemically resistant against most alkalis, acids and salts